CEO, Kalypso, USA
George is a founding partner of Kalypso with over 20 years of professional experience in business management and consulting roles. Prior to founding Kalypso, George was a partner with Deloitte Consulting where he focused on product development and lifecycle management. He also held R&D, plant management and business management positions with BFGoodrich.
Presenting: Panel Discussion: The New Rules of Digital Product Creation - 8 Mar 2016, 02:55
Manufacturers and suppliers are looking for faster and more efficient means of collaborating on developing new products. Digital Product Creation is the practice of developing and prototyping products in digital, virtual, collaborative environments. Today's digital innovation allows consumers to experience new products and concepts like never before, but how do we best harness its value? This panel will discuss how to:
- Leverage the latest digital product creation and digital innovation trends
- Understand consumer impact and benefits
- Gain greater insight and connectivity with IoT and data analytics
- Overcome common barriers to adoption
- Get started and get better!