Digital R&D Director, Unilever, UK
Mike Dale is Digital R&D Director at Unilever, a company he has worked for since 2012. In this business facing position, Mike is responsible for the aspects of Supply Chain, Procurement, Customer Development and Marketing related to cross-functional R&D. Mike also has ownership of the Digital R&D Standards Office, for operations and maintenance programmes and for PLM and PDM.
Presenting: Panel Discussion: The New Rules of Digital Product Creation - 8 Mar 2016, 02:55
Manufacturers and suppliers are looking for faster and more efficient means of collaborating on developing new products. Digital Product Creation is the practice of developing and prototyping products in digital, virtual, collaborative environments. Today's digital innovation allows consumers to experience new products and concepts like never before, but how do we best harness its value? This panel will discuss how to:
- Leverage the latest digital product creation and digital innovation trends
- Understand consumer impact and benefits
- Gain greater insight and connectivity with IoT and data analytics
- Overcome common barriers to adoption
- Get started and get better!