IT Coordinator Requirement/Test-Management Data Exchange, Continental Automotive GmbH, Germany
Stefan Tautz works at Continental Automotive GmbH as IT Coordinator for Requirement/Test Management Data Exchange. In this capacity, he is responsible for the coordination of development and service support of worldwide available services for “Requirements Management Data Exchange”.
Presenting: Managing Data and IT Requirements for Customer/Supplier Integration - 8 Mar 2016, 12:45
In today's B2B processes, Requirements Management and Requirements Data Exchange are becoming more and more important. The handling of requirements sent by customers to suppliers and the management of comments and classified requirements is key; the need for integration of different data formats is essential.
Continental Automotive established an IT Service to provide a standard way of communicating requirements; the global Data Exchange Conversion Services and Consulting service offers optimized formats, processes and methods to lower time and workload, thus improving quality and protecting know how.
This session will discuss:
- The weaknesses that have been solved by the Conti service
- The different requirement data exchange interfaces created between customers and suppliers
- Concepts to minimize manual and time-consuming data exchange processes
- Ways to support roundtrip data exchange of Requirements Specifications between customers and suppliers
- The benefits of a strong focus on ReqIF (OMG Standard and Conti strategic formats for requirements data exchange)
- The support of office formats (PDF, Word, Excel) as an input for a ReqIF-based downstream process